Wednesday 22 June 2016

Small drugstore make up haul!

I have been shopping a lot lately. Because after all, it's a kind of a therapy for us ladies, isn't it!? so out off all the things that i bought, there a few drugstore makeup products.  I thought why not share my views on them. So here's a small review on each of the products that I had bought. Starting of i bought 3 products from revlon, which are the revlon colorstay moisture stain, the new revlon dramatic definition massacred, and lastly, the revlon photo ready 3D volume mascara. Talking about the moisture stain, i would say that it's a good product, with an impressive pigmentation. When you apply it, your lips feel very hydrated and moisturized. Application wise, it is very easy to apply as well. the shade that i bought is 202 - Rio Rush





The dramatic definition mascara is like my new love! It gives so much drama to the lashes after application, that you don't have to apply and falsies!

Talking about the photo ready 3D volume mascara, it is also a very good product. Except for the fact that I feel that it takes a little time to dry. It does not give the lashes any sort of a drama as such, butI  believe that the lashes look a little voluminous.

I have never actually got my hands on any of the NYX products until when i saw that this eye shadow palette was on a crazy offer! I wasn't in the mood of buying any sort of a makeup product, but when I saw the offer, I thought lets change the plans. So this palette has 3 colors. The first color is like a little bit peachy white, the second color is a shimmery ash, and lastly the third one is matte black. The palette number is LR01. I believe that it is very handy and travel friendly, as the size of the package is very small.

Max factor is also another brand that I never actually used. I may have used it but I quiet not sure about it. So when I was roaming in the store, I found this beautiful pink lipstick that I thought I must buy it. I literally love the packaging. It looks very classy and chic. Application wise, it is very creamy and very subtle. It leaves your lips feeling very hydrated. It one of those products that you can wear it when you don't want to actually wear a lot of makeup. The shade I have is the ETERNAL FLAME 630.

talking about the brand I have never or i may have tried, there is another product that i bought, which is the bourgeois regard paillete sparkling eyeliner. i havent actually used the product but when i was in the store, i swatched it and to be honest, I immediately  felt that i should buy it no matter what. it is a beautiful blue color shimmery eye liner pencil. the shade is 36 LAGON ENSOLEILLE.

The last two products that i bought are the boreal color riche eye color pencils in the shades 06 DELICATE BEIGE and 10 SUGAR VANILLA. to be honest, i have never actually used eye color pencils before. but when I saw them I thought maybe i will not buy them. but when I swatched them onto my hand, I was like, girl, you gotta buy that pencil! they are so beautiful, that you can wear them every day!



so that is what I basically bought. And honestly, I am loving them. Give this blog a like if you think I should put up more of these kinds of blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment