Saturday 26 December 2015

HAUL!


Hey everyone! I am back again with another blog. This time it is a haul!!
So I went for some shopping and bought a couple of things and I thought why not share it on my blog!
Yes, I took this pic using B612 because I still haven't started using my dslr to take pictures with. Anyways, starting off, I bought these things from ZARA, MAC, Kryolan, and shoppers stop.

Now, I have never tried or bought any thing from ZARA. So this time I went to the store and bought this shirt which I thought would be a perfect thing to wear in the day since its winter and its never that cold in Hyderabad during the daytime.


The next thing I bought from ZARA is this cute little perfum. I have never even tried any perfum from ZARA. So I thought may be I should buy this small travel size bottle to try it out.

I also went to shoppers stop for some window shopping and I ended up buying a white nail paint and these super cute shoes 

Another thing  I bought was this loose translucent powder from Kryolan. I wanted to try its yellowish sort of a shade so I bought it in the shade TL4. It might look a little too yellow in colour but trust me, its not. Its a beautiful light yellow powder.


The last thing I bought was this beautiful pink lipstick from MAC in the shade all fired up.

So this was my little haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment