Monday 4 January 2016

2015 favorites!

Hey folks! First off, happy new year! Since 2015 is over and everybody are talking about their 2015 favourites, I thought I would share a few of my favourite things from 2015 too.
Starting off, for my beauty products i have to say that the loreal hair serum has done wonders to my hair. I dont feel the need for setting my hair after i apply it. Like seriously guys, its a must buy.


Nivea lotion has been my favourite not only for its light and soft texture but also its smell!



For the face, I have been using neutrogena  oil free moisturiser and I literally love it. It is so amazing! It literally keeps my face oil free.


For the lips, I have been using a couple of different kinds of lip balms. Some of them that I remember are, the strawberry flavoured lip balm from the born lippy collection from bodyshop, berry crush from baby lips maybelline(though i don't really like it but it is still a good product)


I also used the essential care lip balm from nivea, which i didn't like it because of it melts. but the product is good.



And for the days when I did not have any lip balm, i used argan balm from josie maran. Now, to be honest this product is also one of the best products. It moisturises your lips and it can be used if you have dry skin. This product seriously does wonders to the skin!



In the make up section, my favourite products are the concealor and the translucent powder from Kryolan. The products are simply amazing.



 The blush from givenchy in the shade prisme is also my favourite because of its beautiful pink cum peachy shade.



And for the lips, I used a lipstick from loreal, in the shade rambling rose, and it  has been my best friend. Though this shade is highly pigmented and dark, I apply it super light so that the pink shade makes my lips look naturally pink.






The perfume from guess and red musk from body shop have been my favorite perfumes.








I recently started using the bb cream from garner, and i just love it! It is very light and transparent.



These were some of my daily products that i used in 2015. 
If you used any of these, then like & comment below and tell me if you like them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment