Saturday 23 January 2016

Review on KROLAN TL4

Hey guys! I know I haven't blogged in a while. And its all because of my college work. So now finally after so long, I thought it's time to blog. My schedule these days is so hectic that i dont even get time to blog or sometimes even clean my room. If you guys go through such a situation too, then give this blog a like!
 In one of my blogs earlier, I mentioned about this translucent yellow colour powder, and i thought that i should give  you guys my review on it.
So starting off, this powder retails for 400 Rs, which I think is a good buy. It comes in this blue colour card board box.



Application wise, you can apply this with a sponge, a beauty blender or even with a brush. I feel It makes your skin look a little radiant which is a good advantage, but if you see the bad part of this product, i think it makes your skin look dry. If you have dry skin, then may be you can try this product, only if you put a good layer of moisturizer on your face. I have a really oily skin, and i dont like it even if i have a little amount of oil or dirt present on my face. So before applying it, i make sure my face is nicely washed (to remove the oil or any kind of dirt) . I then put a little amount of my neutragena greese free oil and after all of this, I finally apply the powder. The reason i apply the moisturizer is so that it stays on place. Now you guys must be thinking on what's the whole point of washing the oil away from my face when i am going to apply a moisturizer anyway? Well, this moisturizer by neutragena is greese free, which makes it matte on the skin. 
So yeah! That's my review on this powder. I hope you guys like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment