Thursday 21 January 2016

Review on sunsilk insta highlights

Hello everyone! I recently went out for some shopping, and as I was looking out for my daily shampoo, I found this really cool thing that came free with one of the sunsilk shampoos I use. I thought I would give it a try and share my reviews with you. So here we go!





This product, sunsilk insta highlight, which was free, is good for those who want to try some cool experiments with their hair. I bought this product in November, and used it quite a few times. For me, to be honest, this product is worth a free product because firstly, it gives a really cool look on you, and lastly, it doesn't stay for too long. this product is obviously a temporary hair color, but I guess, it vanishes a little too quickly. I haven't even felt any reaction sort of a thing happening with my hair. To those of you who use sunsilk, I think you guys should buy the pack with this offer and give it a try.



I don't know about the colors it is available in. I have got the copper color.  It is pretty cool, and it gives some nice shimmer to the hair, and is very easy to use as well. Overall this product is great for people who want to try a bronzy coppery shade on their hair before getting it permanently colored. Comment below if you have already tried such aproduct  earlier, or if you want to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment